Why you need a Blue Light Blocking Glasses?
- Do you watch TV in bed or look at your phone late at night?
- Do you struggle with your sleep?
- Do you look at computer screens for a long time during the day?
- You need glasses that blocks blue light.
Glasses that support melatonin!
- If you are one of those who stay up late or do night work, you should wear glasses that block blue light. Are they available? Yes, it already exists!
- It blocks more than 90% of all blue wavelength light.
- By blocking blue light, your body is able to start producing melatonin, which helps you fall asleep.
- Melatonin is a hormone that everyone produces naturally. It is thought to play a role in both how long it takes us to get to sleep, and how long we remain asleep. Our melatonin levels vary throughout the day, though they are often highest at #nighttime, which is when they help to promote healthy sleep patterns.
There are no reviews yet.