Concealed Carry Ankle Gun Holster for Glock 43, 42, 33, 30, 27, 26 S&W M&P Shield 9mm, Bodyguard .380, Ruger LCP, LC9, Sig Sauer
- Fits Gun In Different Sizes: compatible with Ruger LCP 380, Sig P238, Kimber solo , S&W M&P Shield 9mm, Glock 26, Glock 27, Glock 30, Glock 42, Glock 43, xds 45 etc. and similar sized weapons ankle holster
- Comfort Design: Breathable neoprene material insures more softer and no itch that is perfect for your comfortable wear; A Foam pad extends beyond the barrel and assures no pinching, poking, or rubbing will occur and can be rotated for left or right hand draw
- No Slips Down Design: Hammer strap to prevent the firearm from bouncing out, extra calf strap to keep pistol of choices in place with no slips down.
- Material :Oxford cloth + diving fabric + net cloth
- Size:45 * 26 cm
- Folding Size:20 * 15 * 2 cm
- 1x Tactical ankle Holster
What is Concealed carry?
Concealed carry, or carrying a concealed weapon (CCW), is the practice of carrying a weapon (usually a sidearm such as a handgun), either in proximity to or on one’s person or in public places in a manner that hides or conceals the weapon’s presence from the surrounding observers.
The opposite of concealed carry is called open carry.While most law enforcement officers carry their handguns in a visible holster, some officers such as plainclothes detectives or undercover agents carry weapons in concealed holsters. In some countries and jurisdictions, civilians are legally required to obtain a concealed carry permit in order to possess and carry a firearm.
In others, a CCW permit is only required if the firearm is not visible to the eye, such as carrying said weapon in one’s purse, bag, trunk, etc.Concealed carry is legal in most jurisdictions of the United States. A handful of states and jurisdictions severely restrict or ban it, but all jurisdictions make provision for legal concealed carry via a permit or license, or via constitutional carry.
You may want to consider these as well: