(as of Oct 24,2021 21:27:51 UTC )
BUSINESS PLANNER’S ROADMAP: Imagine Your Future | Plan Your Business | Make It Real
Are you starting or growing a small business?
You need to establish yourself as a leader in your industry, an expert for your business, and a creative genius in day-to-day operations.
To achieve all of that, you need a business plan.
In this inspiring and confidence-building workbook, Dan Boudreau, business owner and consultant for more than 40 years, shows you step-by-step how to minimize risk and build your business strategically with an actionable business plan.
This book will enable you to:
· Clarify your big picture life vision.
· Organize your thoughts and plans into suitable communication formats.
· Prepare yourself to be the boss and a leader for your team.
· Validate demand for your products and services.
· Minimize uncertainty by proving your concept’s viability and sustainability.
· Create multi-year financial projections easily and quickly.
· Attract the funds and people you need when you need them.
· Ensure your business gets you the lifestyle you desire.
· Get links to a free business plan template and Excel forecasting spreadsheet.
The Business Planner’s RoadMap is the sure way to prove your concept’s feasibility and write a business plan, no matter what kind of business, working solo or with a team, even if you have never owned a business or written a plan before.
Business is for the fittest… and the luckiest—and the best luck gravitates to those who are prepared. Whether you are breaking out a brilliant new business idea, preparing your existing venture to pivot and grow, or simply creating a brief plan for internal use, the RoadMap will point the way to the success you dream of.
Publisher:Macrolink Action Plans Inc. (May 9, 2019)
Item Weight:15.9 ounces
Dimensions:8.5 x 0.37 x 11 inches
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.