Big Menorah Candelabra Jewish Candle Holder Church Menorah
The seven branch menorah was used in the ancient temple of Jerusalem. The original menorah was made of gold and lit with olive oil. Today the menorah has become one of the most recognizable symbols of Judaism and the Jewish People, so much so that it is even represented on the emblem of the modern State of Israel. We have a lovely selection of replica seven branched menorahs for sale.
- Color : Gold with 7 Branches
- Material : Alloy Metal
- Easy to assemble and perfect for the anywhere occasion
- Measurements : Hight 17 X Wide 13CM
- N.W : 220g
- The actual color of the item may be slightly different due to brightness of your monitor and light brightness
- Pls allow 1-2cm error due to different measurement way.