- Smooth Pan and Tilt Monitoring
- Camera head are rotatable with 350°pan and 90°tilt.
- You can control it via the app and get a sweeping view.
- Clear Two-Way Audio. Camera has built-in microphone and speaker so you can talk to your kids via your smartphone remotely whenever you want.
- P2P Remote Access
- Thanks to the convenient P2P technology now you can view the live footage on the iCsee / XMEye app
- Real Plug and Play
- One-touch Wi-Fi connection function
- Motion detection and Alarm Recording Motion detection works perfectly with App Message Alarm (No photo) Making sure you are always the first one to get informed when things happen.
- Support Multi-user Viewing
- Support Android iPhone IOS Smart Mobile Phone, tablet, laptop
- Real-time Monitoring Terminal,
- Support 4 online visitors at the same time
|Audio Input / Output||Build-in Audio / Microphone (Two Way Audio)|
|Day & Night Switch||Double IR Cut Filter With Auto Switch|
|Lens size||Board Lens 3.6mm/F2.0|
|Minimum Illumination||0.01LUX Low,0LUX/F1.2(Led on)|
|IR Distance||Up to 33ft / 10m (Depends on the Enviroment & Lens)|
|PTZ||Horizontal 340 Degree, Vertical 90 Degrees|
|Support TF Card||Max Up to 64GB TF Card (Don’t included)|
|Recording Mode||Manually / Timing / Alarm|
|Storage Mode & Capacity||TF Card / PC / NVR , Support Max. 64GB TF Card(Not Include)|
|Power Supply||DC 5V 1.6A|
|Material||ABS Plastic, Indoor Use|
|Size||115*93mm (Height * Dia)|
|Packing list||1x Wireless IP Camera|
|1x Power Supply|
|1x Bottom Cover & Screws|
|Q :What’s APP the camera use ?|
A: Both XMEYE and iCsee are Ok !
Q: Does it support Motion detected.
A: This camera supports motion detection and it supports push Message Alarm to iCSee app. It does not support Email Alarm or Photo Alarm
Q :What’s the default IP address ,username and password.
A : The cameras has DHCP IP Address,the router will assign the IP address after it is connected. You can check the IP address in setting menu with APP iCsee. The username is admin, no password as default. You need to set the Password after connecting the cameras.
Q :How about the Recording Capacity
A: For 720P, it uses about 1Gb/Hour,we suggest you use the motion detection setting to save on storage. Or you can connect to the NVR in Router Mode
Q:Does this camera supports ONVIF ?
A: No, it does not support ONVIF. But it is compatible with mfg NVR ,so if you need to set the security system, please use mfg NVR.