Noise Cancelling Aviation Microphone Headset
Aviation Headset Features:
- High quality noise reduction aviation microphone headset.
- Easy to operate with three PTT.
- Finger PTT makes the application more extensive VOX switch for easy use.
- Dual volume adjustment knobs to meet different needs.
- Dual microphone application makes transmission of speech clearer.
- ABS shell material is more durable.
- Sponge-filled dual earpiece for a more comfortable fit.
- Comfortable Soft skin earmuff, clear and penetrating speaker.
- Design of waterproof connector, design of resist compression.
- 5 Pin aviation headset link line.
- Due to Aviation Headset large size and good noise reduction performance, it is suitable for places with high background noise, such as apply to engineer of manufacturing, technician of processing industry, construction teams, airport staff, racing teams and so on.
- Product Name: Noise Cancelling Microphone Aviation Headset
- Material: PC + Metal
- Color: Black&Blue
- Weight: 380g/13.40oz
- Impedance: 8±1.2Ω
- Rated Input Power: 50mW
- Max Input Power: 80mW
- Sensitivity: 121±5dB
- Dimension (mm): Speaker 40mm±0.2
- Scope of Application: for Baofeng UV-5R Retev
- Package Size: 300x200x100mm/11.81×7.87×3.94in
- Package Weight: 680g/1.50lb
- General Box Package
- 1 x Aviation Headset
- 1 x Headset Link Line
- Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
- We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures.
- Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.
Noise-cancelling headphones are headphones that reduce unwanted ambient sounds using active noise control. This is distinct from passive headphones which, if they reduce ambient sounds at all, use techniques such as soundproofing.
Noise cancellation makes it possible to listen to audio content without raising the volume excessively. It can also help a passenger sleep in a noisy vehicle such as an airliner. In the aviation environment, noise-cancelling headphones increase the signal-to-noise ratio significantly more than passive noise attenuating headphones or no headphones, making hearing important information such as safety announcements easier. Noise-cancelling headphones can improve listening enough to completely offset the effect of a distracting concurrent activity.
To prevent higher-frequency noise from reaching the ear, most noise-cancelling headphones depend on sound isolation or soundproofing. Higher-frequency sound has a shorter wavelength, and cancelling this sound would require locating devices to detect and counteract it closer to the listener’s eardrum than is currently technically feasible or would require digital algorithms that would complicate the headphone’s electronics.
Noise-cancelling headphones specify the amount of noise they can cancel in terms of decibels. This number may be useful for comparing products but does not tell the whole story, as it does not specify noise reduction at various frequencies.
There are no reviews yet.