Signal Booster for US/CA Powers Amplifier 2G 3G 4G Mobile Repeater Kit
- Cell Phone Signal Booster AT&T Verizon 700/850/1700/1900MHz 2G 3G 4G LTE 5 Band 45dB Cellular Repeater for Car use
- This 45dB Five Band Mobile Cell Phone Signal Booster is designed to boost multiple users with maximum power.
It is best used in the following applications :
It’s frequency is AT&T Verizon 700/850/1700/1900MHz, Band 12,17,13,5,4,2 :
- it can support multiple users at the same time (improve the quality of the Internet and call data),
- that is, the use of mobile phones supporting 5 frequency bands, as long as it is any of the 5 medium frequency bands can be used.
It possess ALC , MGC , AGC and APS Control Function :
- AGC: Automatic Gain Control
- MGC: Manual Gain Control
- ALC: Automatic Level Control
- APS: Automatic Power Shut-down; Achieve Energy Saving
- 1*45dB Car Use Repeater
- 1*3dBi Gain Outside Magnetic Mounted Antenna
- 1*3dBi Gain Inside Patch Mounted Antenna
- 1*Cigarette Lighter Adapter
- 1*Velcro for Mounting
- 1*English User Manual
|Frequency Range||Band 12,17||
698 ~ 716 MHz
728~ 746 MHz
746 ~757 MHz
|Cellular (Band 5)||
1850 ~ 1910MHz
|Max. Output power||
|Automatic Gain Control||≧20dB|
|Automatic shut down||
When self-oscillation occurs or attenuation value reaches 20dB, the corresponding link power supply is shut down.
|Spurious Emission||9KHz~1GHz||≦-36dBm @ 3KHz|
|1GHz~12.75GHz||≦-30dBm @ 3KHz|
|RED||Self-oscillation occurs and the corresponding link is automatically closed|
|I /O Port||FME-Male|
|Power Supply||Car Charger Input DC12~24V,Output DC 5V|
1. What does a mobile phone signal booster include? How does it work? Can I use the signal booster when the outdoor signal has 0 bar?
- A signal booster kit mainly includes a signal amplifier ,an outdoor antenna(with a 10 meters coaxial cable ), and an internal antenna(with a 5 meters coaxial cable) etc.
- Outdoor antenna receives the signal from the base station to transmit to the repeater, the signal is boosted around the place via the indoor antenna to improve the call; It is suitable for transmitting the voice and data of mobile phone, tablet PC, or the Internet.
- Signal booster can only boost the mobile phone network signal, but does not help to generate any signal. For example, if your outside signal has 0 bar, it can not work or bring you any signal.
2. My outside signal only has 1 bar, the booster can bring me signal?
Yes, it can. According to this situation, you need a higher dB gain booster (80dB gain)+ a higher dbi outdoor LPDA antenna+ a higher dbi indoor wall panel antenna. You can contact our customer service to get related information.
3. What do I need to know before ordering a signal booster?
Before ordering, you need to know your network operator frequency. Every network operator has its own technology and frequency. The signal booster can only work well when it is suitable for your network frequency, otherwise it would not boost any signal.
4. How can we do if we order the wrong frequency booster?
You can contact the customer service to get the solution.
5. Why is my signal still same after installing the booster kit?
A. The booster frequency is not suitable for your mobile phone network frequency
B. The booster or the antenna is broken down
6. What square meters signal will the booster cover?
According to the house construction, material, outside signal, etc., it can boost signal as much as 2000 square meters. More information, you can contact the customer service..
7. Why can I get a signal on my mobile phone outside but not inside of house?
Houses are built with much reinforced concrete, roof is with heat shield , or the outside walls are backed with foil. That metal which is used in many construction materials or the metal construction acts as a total barrier for mobile phone signals. In this case, the signal booster can work and play an important role.
8. What is the difference of different outdoor antennas?
For area with good outdoor signal strength, you will need the standard Omni directional antenna which does not need to be pointed at the local mast asit receives and broadcasts the signal in all directions, such as the omni tube antenna ,the fiber glass antenna, etc. If the outdoor signal is weak, you need the outdoor directional antenna which should be pointed to the base station to get signal, such as the outdoor yagi antenna, the outdoor LPDA antenna, etc.
9. What is the difference of different indoor antennas?
The right angle antenna is the plug and play antenna, and it does not have cable, but convenient to install, suitable for the area around 100 square meters. The indoor ceiling antenna and the indoor wall panel antenna have 5 meters cables, more flexible, 4-6 of these antennas can be connected to one booster standalone to bring signal around 4-6 rooms, which covers signal around 2000 square meters, especially suitable for the large area such as factory, company office, multilayer building, etc.
There are no reviews yet.