Aquarium UVC Lamp Lights Sterilizer UV Lamp Fish Tank Bactericide Features:
- High quality filament for high performance and energy-saving.
- Adopt quartz glass tube for high transmission of ultraviolet ray.
- Powerful suction cups for adjusting position freely.
- Safe water-proof design for totally submersible use.
- Suitable for controlling malignant bacteria in aquarium and fish tank.
- Body Material: Quartz Glass
- Plug: EU Plug/US Plug (optional)
- Voltage: AC 220-240V /AC 110-120V (optional)
- Frequency: 50/60HZ
- Wattage: 5W / 7W / 9W / 11W / 13W(Optional)
- Power Cable Length: Approx. 135cm / 53in
- Tube Diameter: 16mm / 0.63in
- Lamp body Length:
- 5W: 165mm / 6.5in
- 7W: 185mm / 7.3in
- 9W: 205mm / 7.8n
- 11W: 245mm / 9.64in
- 13W: 245mm / 9.64in
- Package Size: 28.8 * 8 * 4.5cm / 11.34 * 3.15 * 1.77in
- Package Weight: 5W: 210g; 7W: 220g; 9W: 230g; 11W: 235g; 13W: 240g
Please choose the suitable lamp according to the size of your fish tank and filter-tank. Use 3-4 times per week and 10 minutes -1 hour each time.
If there has large number of algae in the aquarium or sick fish in the tank, you can use this sterilizer 1-2 hours per day, but don’t exceed 2 hours. When the symptom turns better, please return to normal use.
1. The sterilizer should be placed in filter-tank, can’t put it in the fish tank directly.
2. The product is for submersible use.
3. In use process, please cut off the power supply and stop using immediately if the lamp enters water.
4. The ultraviolet radiation will cause direct harm to human skin and eyes, please don’t expose to use.