Aputure V-Mic D1 Condenser Shotgun Microphone For Youtube Video Interview Recording Microphone for Canon Nikon Sony DSLR Cameras
- Aputure V-Mic D1 is a directional condenser shotgun microphone featuring a super-cardioid polar pattern, line gradient acoustics, superior isolation, and easily filters out unwanted background noise, vibrations, and low frequencies in order to give you accurate voice input. It has a low battery indicator, and is equipped with a universal shoe mount, making it suitable for most DSLRs and camcorders.
- Super-cardioid polar pattern.
- Uses excellent circuitry to ensure low noise, Can pick up voice much more clearly, with less interference.
- Low-cut filter.
- Superior isolation from camera system.
- Superior RF Immunity.
- Low power warning.
- Cold shoe mount and 1/4″ mount.
- Includes wind screen and windshield.
- Transducer Principle : Back Electric Condenser
- Polar Pattern : Super Cardioid
- Frequency Range : 20Hz~20,000Hz
- Sensitivity : -30±2dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio : 74dB
- Dynamic Range : 114dB
- SPL : 134dB
- Power : DC3.0V(AAA 1.5V * 2)(not included)
- Package size : 22 * 15 * 6cm / 8.7 * 5.9 * 2.4in
- Package weight : 320g / 11.3oz
Package List :
- 1 * Microphone
- 1 * Support Bracket
- 1 * Windshield
- 1 * User Manual ( Chinese & English )
- Camera is not included.