Anti Aging 40W Red Led Light Therapy Red 75LED Red 660nm 850nm Near Infrared Led Light for Full Body Skin and Pain Relief
- Type: Therapy Light
- Color: Red
- LED Numbers: 75 LEDs
- Power: 40W
- Plug Size: US Plug
- Size: 33.5 x 11 x 1.5 cm/13.2″ x 4.3″ x 0.6″
- Target Treatment
- The led panel light can cover the area that you want.
- Combo Red 660 and Near Infrared 850nm, best wavelength for light therapy.
- Near Infrared 850nm is invisible light by human eyes, so it look very dim, and red 660nm is look very bright, so you will see half led work, and look like all red color. That it is normal.
- Enjoy Light Therapy at Home with Red and Infrared Light Therapy Panel
- This 40W LED light therapy panel perfect use at home. You can enjoy your light therapy as salon quality at any time and anywhere instead of going to the light therapy beauty salon and paying the expensive cost every time.
- You can use the light therapy panel when you reading a book in bed , watching TV sitting on sofa ,play computer games.
- Enjoy light therapy any time and any where.
How To Use
40W light therapy panel is best target put on back ,near to face, abdomen and leg. 10-20 minutes every time and do 2-14 times every week according your body require.
What are the benefits of Red light?
Efficacy for Skin Rejuvenation
A.Wrinkles and Fine Lines
B.Tightening and Firming
D.Blemishes and Redness
E.Age spots and hyperpigmentation on the face, hands and neck
Efficacy for Skin Problems
Efficacy for Pain Relief
A.Herniated and bulging discs
B.Muscle-related back pain
E.Pulled and strained muscles, Muscles spasms
I.Neck pain and stiffness
- 1 x 75 LEDs Therapy Light
- 1 x Hang Kit
- 1 x Plug Cable
- The irradiation distance is subject to feeling comfortable.
- Do not look directly into the infrared bulb with your eyes.
- Pay attention to stay away from all kinds of flammable materials, equipment attention to ventilation and heat.
- When using, the temperature is high. Do not touch the open infrared bulb with your hands.
- Do not wipe the hot bulb to avoid damage to the special IR-A coating on the bulb surface.
There are no reviews yet.