LC-2 Military Lensatic Survival Hiking Emergency Compass
- Best for use in the horizontal level state to ensure accuracy
- Keep a certain distance with barbed wire and magnetic objects while using;
- Do not strike or hit objects with it, so as not to affect the accuracy of measurement;
- Keep the disk and lens clean. Do not wipe with dirty cloth or hand;
- Should be closed when not use.
- Do not place it close to iron magnetic material, to avoid loss of needle magnetism.
There are no reviews yet.