- Tea Tree is steam distilled from the leaves and twigs of the tree found only in Australia and Tasmania.
- Some of its main chemical constituents are terpinene-4-ol, cineol, pinene, and terpenes.
- Tea tree is a powerful antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiviral essential oil with the added capability of also being a powerful immuno-stimulant.
- For those individuals who are immune compromised or are slow to recover from illnesses, this oil is a valuable addition to any regular regime. It is invaluable for colds, flu and infectious illnesses and, when used at the first sign of these illnesses will stimulate profuse sweating, which is a valuable response to infection.
- On many occasions this will be enough to stop the illness from developing and if not, may greatly reduce the severity and help to prevent secondary infections.
- It does this not by suppressing the infection but by actively battling it.
What is Tea Tree Oil?
What are the healing benefits of Tea Tree Oil?
There are no reviews yet.