This is a DC-DC step down converter power supply that converts 6V-32V to 0-32V.
Designed with a high medical LCD display for convenient reading voltage or current.
It can only be used as a step down converter, and input voltage should be >1V higher than output.
Maximum power is 160W, and working within 120W is suggested, lower power when voltage difference is large.
Pay attention to power tube temperature, and enhance heat dissipation(it has fan terminal) if it is over 60°.
- Input Voltage: DC 6V-32V
- Output Voltage: DC 0-32V (continuously adjustable)
- Max. Output Current: 5A
- Max. Efficiency: 95%
- Max. Power: 160W
- Operating Temperature: -10° to +75°
- Resolution: 0.01V, 0.01A
- Short Circuit Protection: Yes
- Reverse Input Protection: Yes
- Output Back-flow Protection: No, add a diode if use for charging
- Size: 79*43*46mm/3.11*1.69*1.81″
1 x Module
I tested the power supply today, it works fine.