2. The testable brake fluid list
4 level digital led indicator that can provide the accurate water content for you.
LED Indicator Display:
- 5 LEDs indicating the water % in the brake fluid:
- The green LED lights
- 0% light indicates that the battery is OK, no replacement
- The yellow LED lights
- 1% light indicates that moisture content of brake oil less than 1% , brake fluid has a good performance, and ease of use.
- 2% light indicates that moisture content of brake oil less than 2%, brake fluid can be continued to use
- The red LED lights
- 3% light indicates that moisture content of brake oil less than 3% , proposed to replace brake fluid.
- 4% light indicates that moisture content of brake oil less than 4%, brake fluid should be replaced immediately.
- Red LED: change brake fluid
- Check the car brake oil quality
- 5 LED lights display the percentage of moisture content in brake fluid,how the test results more accurate
- Press the button for power on, green LED will light up.
- Insert the tester into reservoir for a second , then the results will be indicated correctly by LEDs.
- Testing for DOT 3, DOT4, DOT5 brake fluid
- Auto power off, Supports 1 LR03 AAA batteries (not included)
- Green: Battery OK, that is, brake fluid does not contain water
- Green / yellow: brake oil in water content of less than 1%, better brake fluid performance, ease of use.
- Green / yellow / yellow: brake oil in water content of about 2%, brake fluid can continue to use.
- Green / yellow / yellow / red: brake oil in water content of about 3%, the proposed replacement of brake fluid.
- Green / yellow / yellow / red / red: brake oil in water content of at least 4%, the brake fluid must be replaced immediately responsible for very dangerous.
Accurate To 1% For TEST
The Metrics is accurate to 1%, it can help you to know the situation of Brake Fkuid more clearly .
How to use Brake fluid tester ?
- Step 1 : Open car’s front cover
- Step 2 : Find the brake Oil tank mouth
- Step 3 :Dip test probes and read the Led lights
- Step 4: Recover the car’s front cover
- Checking charge level
- Functional test of dynamo
- Checking battery starting capability
- Battery overload display