A Guidebook to Acquiring Food, Stockpiling, Storing, and Preparing for Survival: Creating Your Own Long-Term Cheap Storage Pantry and Cooking … an Emergency. Survival Food List and Recipes Book Description:
Do you know what the first items to disappear from store shelves in a disaster are?
Unfortunately, food shortages are still quite rampant all around the world. The reasons vary for different people. Some are experiencing food shortages because of low production; others due to disasters, wars, or their country’s poor economic conditions. No matter what the reasons may be, it is something that the world has been struggling with, and it will remain a vivid reality of human society.
The only thing we can do is be prepared and store food whenever we can.
This guide to food acquiring, storing, and stockpiling is written with the purpose of providing all the relevant information that you can use to store a large amount of food at home for your family.
Food storage requires a whole different level of understanding—from knowing the shelf lives of different food items to analyzing their utility, every detail demands attention. And if you’re able to successfully get through this complicated process of stockpiling and storage, you can ensure food security for you and your family members for months to come.
Inside this powerful survival guide, you’ll discover:
- How to get the perfect pantry
- Food storage equipment, tips, and kits
- 72-hour food emergency kits
- Food for short-term emergencies (two weeks to three months)
- Food for long-term emergencies (three months to a year)
- Ways to cook food for emergency kits
- Preserving your own food
- Maintaining food balance and variety
- Budget-friendly ways to stock food storage
- Storing water and water purification methods
- Making the most of basic food for your perfect pantry
And so much more!
Don’t risk getting caught in a disaster by having the wrong food—or even worse, nothing to eat. Now you too can ensure you and your family are well-fed, healthy, and ready to face anything with this powerful survival guide.
This book will help you:
- Stockpile food that matches your eating habits, health, and budget—don’t waste your money on food you won’t eat!
- Plan exactly how much food and water your family will need to survive a medium-length emergency
- Store your food and water safely—in an emergency, the last thing you want to see is a stockpile of moldy, rotten food
- Eat the right ratio of carbs, protein, and fat—even during a weeks-long lockdown
- Discover simple, quick recipes and eat tasty meals even when there’s a disaster occurring
If you wish to acquire some sense of food security, give this book a read and learn about all the important processes involved.
Don’t leave your survival up to chance!
Download your copy today!
Read on your favorite devices such as Kindle, iPhone, iPad, Android cellular phone, tablet, laptop, or computer with Amazon’s free Kindle App.
CHOOSE which one you like more!
The Book is Available in 3 Editions:
- Kindle Edition
- Paperback – Full Color
- Paperback – Black & White
Publisher:Independently published (February 17, 2021)
Item Weight:8.8 ounces
Dimensions:6 x 0.38 x 9 inches
A Guidebook to Acquiring Food, Stockpiling, Storing, and Preparing for Survival: Creating Your Own Long-Term Cheap Storage Pantry and Cooking … an Emergency. Survival Food List and Recipes
(as of Dec 03,2021 22:09:42 UTC )
This post and description may also contain some affiliate links, which means that the post creator may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you click on some of the product links and decide to make a purchase. This channel is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
If you find any of your copyrighted material in this post or video, please contact us, so we can resolve the issue.
© All rights reserved by respective owners.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Shipping and Return Policy:
Amazon Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.