50pcs PM2.5 N95 Face Mask Activated Carbon FFP3 Anti Dust KN95 Unisex
- KN95 masks, sanitary and convenient for using.
- Made of high quality material, safe, soft and comfortable.
- 95% filtration, provide and anti-dust protection for you.
- Protect you from airborne particulates and pollution.
- Elastic straps and adjustable nose clip for different face shapes and sizes.
- Perfect for daily use and outdoor activities.
- Anti droplet transmission
- Anti pollution
- Anti PM2.5
- Filter PM2.5, anti harmful substance in the air, protect your health!
- Color: White
- Type: ears wearing
- Material: high quality non woven fabric, etc
- Material: Non-woven Fabric
- Standard: GB2626-2006 KN95
- Protection Class: KN95
- Filtering Rate: ≥95% (0.075μm particles)
- Applications: daily life, factory workshop, SPA, school, working places, etc
Package Included choice of:
- 5* KN95 Masks
- 10* KN95 Masks
- 30* KN95 Masks
- 50* KN95 Masks
- The mask maybe have some difference from pictures in some parts, structure and color, etc because of different production period and some improvement done, thanks for your kind understanding.
- The mixed styles in a selling packing happens sometime(but all the masks have the same functions and similar structures),thanks for your kind understanding.
- The listed product is produced and distributed abroad and subject to the laws of its country of origin.
What Can Be Done for Covid-19 and Virus Protection According to the World Health Organization?
- Avoiding close contact with infected people,
- Pay attention to hand hygiene, washing hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; In the absence of soap and water, using alcohol-based hand antiseptics; be sure to wash hands, especially after directly contacting sick people or their surroundings,
- Avoid unprotected contact with farm or wild animals,
- If you are infected, keeping the distance, closing the mouth and nose with a disposable tissue paper while coughing and sneezing; in cases where there is no tissue paper, using the elbow, washing the hands; avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth,
- Disinfect surfaces touched by infected people,
- Thorough cooking of animal foods such as meat and eggs
- Do not enter crowded places, if possible,
- Close the mouth and nose if it is necessary,
- and to use a medical mask if possible.
In the event of outbreaks like the Coronavirus Covid-19, follow WHO and government guidelines to avoid contact with others who could have been infected. Viruses spread mainly through droplets expelled when sneezing, coughing, talking and touching. So, eyes, nose, mouth and hands are at risk. (ATM machines, doorbells, supermarket trolleys, petrol pumps, metal door handles or hand rails that have been recently touched can pass it on.) You will need to keep at least 2 meters (±6 ft) away from other people who may have a virus. Droplets containing the virus could still be in the air you are walking through. Hence, the whole mask debate. Medical professionals are setting the right example. Sterilize surfaces that could have been touched by infected persons. Viruses reproduce rapidly in the body, so try to kill them within 4 days of becoming infected, before it leaves your upper respiratory tract and replicates in your body. If you know what your normal pulse rate is, you will be able to see if it rises dramatically. Invest in a thermometer to measure your temperature and an Oximeter to measure your pulse rate and oxygen level in the blood.
Wash your hands more regularly and more thoroughly. Sterilize surfaces regularly and wash bedding and clothes regularly too. When you kill the virus on a surface with antibacterial spray or soap allow it to dry for 4 minutes.