50cm*110cm Copper Fabric Radiation Blocking RFID EMF EMI Protection Conductive
- Thickness: 0.08mm
- Resistance 0.03—0.05Ω
- Gram weight 75+-2g/m2
- Radiation protection effect 70-80DB
- Process method: Polyester substrate nickel-plated copper metal
- Features: Very good electrical conductivity, radiation protection, good adhesion, no wire removal,Ultra-thin, stiff, non-elastic Adhesive
- Can not be folded, can not be washed, can not be defaced, need to be operated with gloves
Copper Fabric Uses
- For medium and high frequency electromagnetic shielding: shielding high-frequency electromagnetic radiation protection for curtains, shielding tents, radiation-proof wallpapers, industrial high-frequency furnaces, mobile communications, medical instruments, etc.
- Suitable for processing I/O interface pads, shielding mats of various geometries.
- It can make anti-static clothing and anti-radiation maternity clothes (not close to the body).
- Touch screen glove material;
- The cloth in the bag;
Copper Fabric Price per 50cm Length x 110cm (19.7 in Length x 43 in width)
FREE Shipping included
Related Scientific Article:
- There are more than 1,000 scientific studies conducted by independent researchers from around the world concerning the biological effects of RF radiation. Here we present some of the most recent.
- Mother’s Exposure to Electromagnetic Fields Before and During Pregnancy is Associated with Risk of Speech Problems in Offspring.” Zarei, S., et al. Journal of Biomedical Physics and Engineering 9(1):61-68 (2019).
- Prenatal Exposure to Extremely Low Frequency Magnetic Field and Its Impact on Fetal Growth. Ren, Y., et al. Environmental Health (2019).
- “The Effects of Radio Frequency Radiation on Mice Fetus Weight, Length and Tissues.” Alimohammadi, I., et al. Data in Brief 19:2189-2194 (2018).
- “Effects of Prenatal Exposure to WiFi Signal (2.45 GHz) on Postnatal Development and Behavior in Rat: Influence of Maternal Restraint.” Othman, H., et al. Behavioral Brain Research 326: 291-301 (2017).
- “Exposure to Magnetic Field Non-Ionizing Radiation and the Risk of Miscarriage: A prospective Cohort Study.” Li, De-Kun, et al. Scientific Reports (2017).
- “Postnatal Development and Behavior Effects of In-Utero Exposure of Rats to Radio frequency Waves Emitted From Conventional WiFi Devices.” Othman, H., et al. Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology 52:239-247 (2017).
More information about radiation:
- Geo-biologist Leonard Stafford discusses humanity’s relationship with radiation and provides solutions to lessen it’s harmful affects on humanity.
llego en buenas condiciones
As shown. As described.