4pcs 3.2V 100Ah LiFePO4 battery pack Lithium iron phosphate DIY 4S 12V 24V 300A Motorcycle Electric Car Solar Inverter batteries
|Delivery voltage:||3.03-3.10V (3% charged state)|
|Standard charging current:||0.5C|
|Maximum charging current:||1.0C|
|Standard discharging current:||0.5C|
|Maximum discharging current:||Continuous discharge: 1C,|
Pulse discharge: 10s 2.0C
|Internal resistance of single cell:||≤1.5mm|
|Charge/Charge:||1-45°C (low temperature charging efficiency will affect battery life)|
|Storage temperature for a long time :||-30°-60°C|
|Height:||192.0±1.0mm (excluding pole; including pole 197mm)|
|Shipping list:||3.2V 100Ah battery|
- Long-term storage at -30°C-60°C should not exceed half a year, and it must be charged once every half a year. The battery with a protective plate is charged once every 3 months.
- Assembling Battery Pack :
- Do not allow impact, high temperature or contact with sharp parts during battery assembly
- It is strictly forbidden to directly solder leads or equipment to the battery·
- The pole piece should be spot-welded to the battery first when welding the lead wire. It is directly welded to the electric heat. The heat generated will damage the electrical isolator and insulator.
- There should be enough insulating layer for safety protection between battery and lead. The packaging of the battery should not cause a short circuit that could cause a fire in the garden.
- It is forbidden to dismantle, do not dismantle any electrical port.
- Demolition of the power plant will cause short circuit inside the battery, lead to fire, explosion, harmful gas or other problems.
- The electrolyte has apricot In case the electrolyte gets on your skin, you should immediately rinse with clean water and ask for help.
Solar Batteries Pack Images: