330DIY Design Linear Actuator 12V 24V Reciprocating Cycle Mini DC Gear Motor 20mm Stroke
- The Most Cost-Effective Product
- Compact And Convenient
- Exquisite Workmanship
- Easy To Change Stroke
- DIY Experiment More Fun
- DIY Linear Actuator 12V 24V Reciprocating Cycle Mini DC Gear Motor
- Stroke 12 16 20mm Adjustable 5~1000 Rpm Speed Option
- Removable Free Assembly Design
- DIY Your Exclusive Linear Actuator
- Widely used applications such as:
- Shale shaker
- Spraying Machine
- Pellet Machine
- Laboratory Teaching
- Bracket Made of Aluminum alloy, very sturdy construction inside and outside.
- 12MM/16MM/20MM Stroke Easy To Change
- The outside shell is well build and has excellent access to mounting screws！
- This Linkage Mechanism is an automatic constantly reciprocating linear actuator motor, which frequency is Variable.
- Run Speed: This machine output in an axle, the run speed on axis is Non-uniform. Due to rotating lump is affected by gravity, the machine go and back speed is different. If you want to control speed, you can add an optional PWM DC motor speed controller for this.
- This machine is Non-standard manual production, the surface is rough.
- Maintenance: Linear motion part is consist of sliding linear ball bearing and steel axle. Axle needs lubricating oil at regular intervals, in order to limited axle temperature to less than 90 degrees, and oil wetness.