- Industrial-grade master chip, 16 AD sampling accuracy, temperature, charging current, discharge current accurate real-time display, power generation at a glance.
- Automatic focusing MPPT tracking charging, high charging efficiency, non-stop detection during charging, bidirectional focusing tracking.
- Large-screen LCD display, adjustable charging and discharging parameters.
- UItra-wide charge and discharge adjustable, as long as you understand the characteristics of the battery set its corresponding charging parameters, you can charge a battery. When the output is off, the time can be adjusted, which is more convenient.
- Complete three-phase charge management, protecting the battery more effectively, making the battery more durable.
- Built-in overheating, over-current short circuit, open circuit protection, reverse connection protection. When the fault is eliminated, the controller automatically recovers. It does not damage the device.
- Bidirectional MoS tube anti-backflow circuit, high-power charging mode, ultra-low heat.
- This item has the basic functions of MPPT and does not have all functions.
- Rated voltage: 12/24V
- Rated current: 30/40/50/60/100A (your choice)
- Max. PV voltage: 50V
- Max. PV input power: 750W(12V) / 1500W(24V)
- Always keeps the battery in full voltage condition.
- Prevents the battery from over-charging.
- Prevents the battery from over-discharging.
- Prevents the battery from reverse charging to solar panels during nights.
- Reverses Polarity Protection for Battery
- Reverses Polarity Protection for Solar Panels
- When the battery voltage is low, the controller will automatically cut off the load from the system. If the voltage of battery is back to normal and the load will restart working.
- Lightning protection
- According to the battery voltage grade, the controller can automatically set charge-off voltage, the load-off voltage, the load- restore voltage. (The parameter is default under 25℃ condition, locked by the CPU procedure, cannot adjust.)
- The controller will automatically compensate the temperature of the charging voltage according to the changes of ambient temperature.
- 1 x Solar Panels Battery Charge Controller
- 1 x User Manual
Q1: What is MPPT?
Maximum Power Point Tracking
Q2: Why the product manual shows “Fully 3-stage PWM charge management”?
The manual is not accurate, sorry about the confusion. A new manual is in the works by the manufacturer.
Q3: Why ” Only works with the battery connected, connect the solar panel charges the battery, load not works” ? Why is it less than 100A?
The factory is currently focusing on MPPT technology with two constant wires designed to detect current and open-maximum charging when over 1A. This technology is under patent by the manufacturer. Compared with other MPPT-inductive buck-boost type MPPT, the same solar charging condition, this current-focusing MPPT current tracking efficiency is higher, because of the power loss caused by boosting and stepping down. In fact, the efficiency of very low light charging is very low, because the input power is too small. This MPPT can also boost the charge under relatively low illumination. This MPPT is straight-through type. When the current is greater than 1A it is passed directly to the battery being charged. Only when the battery is charged to 95%, the controller will slow down and protect the battery.