Plant Hydroponic System Grow Kit 72 Holes Nursery Pots Garden 220V, extremely simple to assemble and use, this hydroponic indoor or outdoor grow system is designed for fast, maximum-convenience vegetable gardening. Perfect for beginners! No experience needed.
- The system produces high-quality vegetables, herbs, melons, and berries–45-day yields!–that are more nutritious and better-tasting than soil-gardened produce because oxygenated water and nutrients are delivered directly to the roots.
- This hybrid model can be Ebb and Flow type when using a time controller or a Recirculating Deep Water Culture type without using time controller.
You may need to prepare one reservoir tank (not included). Non-transparent tank and with cover is better. The capacity is best 10-15L
And you need to bring your own power strip.
Shipped unassembled. Assembly required. You need to install by yourself. This will require a little effort.
- 72 plant site
- Perfect connection of holder and pipe
- Advanced inner blocking design
- Food grade material
- S style flow
- Water is inside the system so the plants can shelter water from sunshine.
- Pump Voltage: AC 220V
- Color: White
- Material: Plastic
- Size: 38″x20″x28″/96.5x50x71cm
- Pipe diameter: 63mm
- Hole size: 32mm
- 1 * Holder and main pipe
- 72 * Engraftment basket
- 1 set * sponge
- 1 * Hose
- 1 * Water Pump
Note: The water basket is NOT included
- Flowers: Rose, Begonia, Petunia, Coleus, Five-Star, Oregon, Gypsophila, Lily, Sunflower, Chrysanthemum, Tulip, Pansy, Xia, Daffodil , mimosa, cyclamen, periwinkle, six times, fragrant color bird, cockscomb and so on.
- Herbs: basil, fragrant grass, rosemary, thyme, musk, mint, etc.
- Vegetables: Lettuce, spinach, celery, spinach, onion, leeks, salad, parsley, cabbage.
- Melons and fruits: pumpkin (pocket), edamame, green beans, tomatoes, peppers, cucumber, eggplant.
- How to water (change water): It is recommended to change the water every 2-3 weeks. Every time you change the water, pour the clean water into the sink along the water inlet.
- How to apply fertilizer: When adding (changing) water, inject a few drops of nutrient solution or a teaspoon of nutrient powder.
- Whether it is environmentally friendly: the planting medium can be recycled, safe and environmentally friendly.
There are no reviews yet.