AKSPLUS AKS plus 20M Depth Long Range gold silver copper diamond Metal Detector
- Maximum Detection Depth: 20 Meters
- Search Range: 1000 Meters
- Energy: 12V 1000~1600mAh (rechargeable battery)
- Transmission Frequency: 5.6-6KHz
- Signal Frequency: 360-440Hz
- Detection Type: Gold, Silver, Copper, Diamond, precious stones.
- Alarm Mode: The “drip-drip” ringing sound of a bell
- Weight: 4.2KG
- Strong plastic outer box, shock resistance, pressure resistance, drop resistance, etc.
- Waterproof carrying case.
- Lightweight and easy to carry.
- Dual probe positioning scan.
- Enhanced gain antenna
- Assist Searching for more distant target signals.
- 1 x Metal Detector
- 1 x Antenna
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Packing Box
- 1 x User Manual
Use of the Transmitter:
- Power Switch: When the instrument is not used, the switch should not be turned on.
- Select the metal you want to probe: Gold, Silver, Copper, or Diamond.. You can not select two metals at the same time. Otherwise it will damage the instrument.
- Because the instrument’s handle is free to rotate, wind can interfere with the metal detector. Therefore, the use of this instrument in the presence of wind will be subject to certain interference. The use of this instrument is very much related to the operator’s control of the scan.
- Choose a comfortable posture to stand on the ground, hold the instrument with your hand, and keep your elbows close to the sides of your body.
- You must have this instrument in front of your body so that the receiving antenna has enough space to deploy. Tilt the antenna slightly downwards from the horizontal line. This angle should be between 7 degrees and 10 degrees.
- Hold the instrument as above, scan very slowly in an arc while turning yourself. At this time, the prober’s elbow should always be tightly pressed against both sides of the body, and it would be possible to turn it from 40 degrees to 60 degrees. The explorer must slowly rotate and keep the body steady.
- Regulate your scanning action. First, let the receiving antenna stretch properly. Position the receiving antenna directly in front of you, at 90 degrees to your body, and do not deflect to the left or right.
- When the antenna is aimed at the target, the instrument locks in, although you continue to probe across the target. When you think this lock is valid, remember this direction. Then, move the instrument about 10 meters to the left or right and repeat the process of locking the target. Observe the locking direction of this time. The intersection of the two directions is the buried position of the target.
- If you feel that there is a certain offset in the specific location just measured, you can lock it from another angle. If the target is within about 10 meters, you slowly and steadily follow one of the defined routes. When you pass the target and you are directly above it, the instrument’s antenna swings on both sides. At this time, the measured position is very accurate.
- In the presence of magnetic storms or solar aurora, the instrument must not be used. Results will not be accurate.
- The instrument is more suitable for field operations, detection in the urban areas susceptible to interference, especially radio waves.
- Before using the instrument turn off your cellphone.