HDTV Indoor Digital Antenna
- Frequency : VHF (172-240Mhz)/UHF (470-862Mhz)
- VSWR : <=2.0: 1
- Impedance : 75Ω
- LNA gain: 25dB
- Reception Range: 30 Miles
- Wire: 2C-2V co-axial. Antenna cable length 3.2M, Amplifier cable length 1M
- Polarization: linear
- Power supply: DC5V
- Power connector: USB
- Current consumption: 30mA
- Operating temperature: ‐45~85℃
- Storage temperature: ‐45~85℃
Performance and characteristics
- The base has stickers to facilitate multiple locations, such as windows, tables, walls, etc.
- Adopt high-quality coaxial cable, easy to locate the antenna and find the best TV signal reception.
- Especially suitable for various digital ground wave signals (DVB-T, ISDB-T, DTMB, DVB-S,ATSC).
- matters needing attention in using this product
- The transmission distance of wireless TV signals in any area has a certain limit. Although the high-gain antenna is designed for wireless TV,
- But beyond the coverage of signal transmission, even the best antenna can not receive. Even within the effective range of the signal, it may be due to terrain
- Environmental influences, such as high buildings or high mountains blocking the signal, will affect the reception. So where there is no signal or the signal reception is weak
- Point, no matter how good the antenna does not work, please understand.
- The purple color is what we called ,some people may think it is blue .Anyway ,please allow a bit different due to different screen resolution and light.
- Make sure your TV has HDTV Tuner. If not, please suggest you buy Digital Converter Box.
- Make sure the antenna and amplifier are installed correctly, refer to the connection diagram.
- The antenna is installed as far away as possible from high-power electrical equipment such as microwave ovens and air-conditioning fans, which will interfere with the signal.
- This antenna is only used indoors, you can put it on the table, wall, window sill or window glass (highly recommended).
- After installing and connecting the antenna, operate the TV remote control and select the “Scan” channel in the TV menu. This may be called “Auto Scan
- Auto Program” or “Search Channel”. See the detailed instructions of the TV.
- If the number of received programs is small or the image is stuck, try to adjust the direction and angle of the antenna, and then search for the program again. Until the receiving effect is the mostSo far, fix the antenna tightly.
- If you live near the signal tower, you do not need to use an amplifier to boost the signal. Using the amplifier will make the reception worse. If your residence is better than More remote, farther from the tower, you may need to use an amplifier to enhance the receiving ability.