12 Ounce Leak Proof Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Thermos Bottle with Straw for Kids
- JL vacuum insulation technology for maximum temperature retention, not for use with hot liquids
- Durable stainless steel interior and exterior
- Hygienic push button lid with pop-up straw and integrated carry handle
- Keeps cold 12 hours
- 12 ounce capacity
- hand washing recommended
General Care :
- Before first use, and as soon as possible after each use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly and allow time to dry.
- Contents should not be left in the container for longer than 24 hours. As soon as possible after each and every use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly with clean water. Allow all parts to dry completely prior to next use or storage
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers since they may dull the finish.
- Do not use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
- This product is top-rack dishwasher safe; however, hand washing is recommended as the dishwasher uses harsher detergents and hot water that may affect the appearance of your product.
- Residual liquids, foods, or other contents may become trapped between product components, such as lid parts, container parts, gaskets (flexible band around lid and/or stopper), or straws (if present in the product). Although this product is top-rack dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended to ensure that all parts of the product are thoroughly cleaned.
- For maximum thermal insulation efficiency, preheat (Food Jar only) or pre-chill (Food Jar and Bottles) the product just prior to use. Fill with hot/cold tap water, attach lid, let stand 5 to 10 minutes and empty. After filling container with contents, re-cover with lid to increase thermal efficiency. Never use a microwave, conventional oven, or other heat source for this purpose.
Assembly and Use – Push Button Straw Bottle
1. Remove lid (A) by twisting counterclockwise.
2. Press the push-button (A1) on the lid (A) to open lid cover (A2).
3. Using your thumbs, push sipper straw (B) downward through lid (A).
4. Pull the straw stem (C) out of bottom of sipper straw (B).
5. Wash all parts separately and re-assemble.
6. Fill container with contents. Do not overfill: Leave space for the lid (A) and straw stem (C), to avoid overflow.
7. Replace lid (A) by twisting clockwise.
8. To drink, press the push-button (A1) located on the lid (A) to release the lid cover (A2) and reveal the drink opening.
9. When finished drinking, close the lid cover (A2) until it snaps securely into place. Note: A worn sipper straw (B) may cause the product to leak. Check sipper straw (B) regularly and replace immediately if damaged or worn.
- Do not use product in microwave, on stove top, or in any type of oven.
- Not for use with hot liquids: For cold liquids only. Hot liquids may cause burns or scald user.
- Use only with adult supervision. To avoid possible injury, do not let child walk or run with product
- Do not let child chew on the soft material of the straw as it may present a choking hazard
- Check straw (if present) regularly for tears and replace immediately if damaged or worn.
- Never leave child unattended while using this product.
- Always test temperature of food or liquid before consuming and before feeding to your child.
- Do not overfill the container: Leave space at top of container for lid, straw (if present) and stopper (if present), to avoid overflow.
- Check periodically to make sure any gasket (flexible band around lid and/or stopper) is present and properly positioned to prevent contents from passing through stopper when stopper is closed (if applicable to product). Missing, worn or misaligned gaskets may cause product to leak.