5D High Glossy Carbon Fiber Vinyl Film Car, Truck, Van, or Motorcycle Styling Wrap
- Material: PVC
- Size: 10cm x 152cm (4″ W x 60″ L )
- Installed on hoods, trunks, spoilers, side view mirrors, and interior plastic
- Provides that sporty aftermarket look to any car.
- The material is soft and flexible allowing it to conform to contours and bend easily. After applying the Vinyl Sheet, you simply trim the excess vinyl with a sharp blade or hobby knife (not included).
- What you have left is a customized look without the head aches and costs associated with painting.
- Vinyl Sheets are easy and fun to install and remove, and they won’t harm the painted finish surface of your vehicle.
- First, remove the pieces you want to wrap. Depending on the make of your vehicle, this can mean simply prying the pieces off or unscrewing some screws. Be careful not to damage the pieces as they may not be hard to remove.
- Next, lay down each piece onto the back of your carbon fiber vinyl sheet. The back should be white in color so you can mark this surface. Use a marking pen to trace around the edge of the piece, including all holes and openings.
- After the outline has been traced, cut about two inches away from the outlines using a pair of scissors. By leaving room around the outline, you will have more carbon fiber vinyl to fold down and work with.
- After the carbon fiber vinyl has been cut, clean the piece to remove any dust or impurities. You can use an alcohol wipe to speed up the process and remove fingerprint marks.
- Have a water sprayer ready
- Peel off the backing of the vinyl sheet, spray with water, and apply it onto your piece. Do this part slowly to avoid trapping air bubbles. If air bubbles appear, simply lift up the carbon fiber vinyl and lay it down again until there are no more air bubbles
- Next, trim off any excess carbon fiber vinyl using an Exacto knife. Make sure to leave about an inch of extra vinyl that will be folded down around the edge to give off a continuous look
- Then, use a hair dryer to heat up the vinyl to soften it. It also ensured the carbon fiber vinyl will mold better to the piece. Be careful not to overheat as that will make the vinyl brittle.
- 1 * 5D carbon fiber vinyl film