Hydroquinone Skin Whitening Cream
Quantity included in package: 10x Skin Whitening Creams
- Expigment Cream (Hydroquinone) is a skin-bleaching agent that is used to lighten areas of darkened skin such as freckles, chloasma (also known as melasma), age spots, and acne scars.
- It works by decreasing the production and increasing the breakdown of melanosomes (melanin pigment granules) in the skin’s pigment cells (melanocytes). It does this by inhibiting fungi the tyrosinase of activity, the enzyme needed to make melanin.
- In most cases, of lightening skin should be seen after 4 weeks of treatment. Sometimes it may take longer to see any change but if no bleaching effect is seen after 3 months of treatment, you should stop using Expigment cream (Hydroquinone).
- To increase the effectiveness of Orva Expigment Skin Whitening Cream (Hydroquinone) you should stay out of the sun, or wear protective clothing and use a SPF15 + sunscreen when outdoors. Do not use sunlamps or tanning salons.
- It is important to use Expigment Cream regularly as directed until you achieve the desired bleaching, after which use only as needed to maintain results.
- Test for skin sensitivity by using before applying the cream to a small patch of hyperpigmented skin. If no redness or itching occurs within 24 hours, begin treatment.
- Clean and dry the skin before applying a thin film of cream twice daily to the area(s) in need of bleaching. Rub into the skin well.
- Apply just enough to cover the affected areas and avoid applying to normal skin, as this will lighten as well. Hence wash your hands after applying unless these are areas of treatment.
- Don’t apply near the eyes, mouth, and other mucous membranes.
- Avoid using other medicated topical products (particularly peroxide products) on the same area at the same time unless directed to do so by your physician.
- When using non-medicated cosmetics, sunscreens, and moisturizing lotions, apply Orva Expigment Skin Whitening Cream (Hydroquinone) first, then wait several minutes before applying them over top.
Orva Expigment Skin Whitening Cream Side effects
- Expigment Cream (Hydroquinone) is very well tolerated. Some women may experience minor and temporary skin irritations including mild itching or stinging and reddening of skin (irritant contact dermatitis). If these don’t subside stop using the cream.
- Side effects that should warrant stopping the cream and seeking medical advice immediately include severe burning, itching, crusting, or swelling of treated areas (possible allergic contact dermatitis) and any unusual skin discoloration.
- Prolonged use of Orva Expigment Skin Whitening Cream (Hydroquinone) has been associated with the development of exogenous ochronosis (a persistent blue-black pigmentation), especially in Africa, but this is rare. It might be due to other ingredients such as phenol, resorcinol and antimalarial agents, which are known to cause ochronosis.
What is Skin Whitening?
Skin whitening, also known as skin lightening and skin bleaching, refers to the practice of using chemical substances in an attempt to lighten the skin or provide an even skin color by reducing the melanin concentration in the skin. Several chemicals have been shown to be effective in skin whitening, while some have proven to be toxic or have questionable safety profiles.
In a number of African countries, between 25 and 80% of women regularly use skin whitening products. In Asia, this number is around 40%. In India, specifically, over half of skin care products are sold to whiten skin.
- Do not use benzoyl peroxide, hydrogen peroxide, or other peroxide products when using Expigment Cream (Hydroquinone). A temporary dark staining of skin may occur. If you accidentally used together, wash the skin with soap and water to remove the staining.
- Orva Expigment Skin Whitening Cream (Hydroquinone) creams may contain sodium metabisulphite that may cause serious allergic reactions (including anaphylaxis) in certain susceptible people.
- Should not be used during pregnancy or when breastfeeding.
- 2% Hydroquinone , 5% Avobenzone, 3% Camphor.
- Legal Status: OTC in Turkey
- Skin Whitening Cream Hyperpigmentation
- Can be worn in daylight
- Contains UVA / UVB Filters Unopened, Undamaged, Brand New in Box-
- No tears or stretches Produced according to EU Pharmaceutical Guidelines. So this Will Work.
- Don’t buy hand-made unbranded Headlight East Hydroquinone creams.
- Made and Ships from Turkey
- EXPIRATION DATE: Long 2021-2022
Orva Expigment Skin Whitening Cream has to be used responsibly though. You can use it twice a day, small amounts affected on areas for 4-6 weeks. It’s also important to use a sunblock with it. Mild itching, redness, dryness or burning can occur although no serious side effects are known. In some cases prolonged use can cause hyper pigmentation instead
MADE IN TURKEY
|Skin Type||All Skin Types|
MADE IN TURKEY
Always consult your physician or licensed qualified healthcare professional before using this product. If you begin to experience any side effects, consult your doctor and discontinue use. Your doctor will have your extensive medical health history as well as knowledge of what other substances you are consuming, which is important when taking a supplement. Actual product packaging and materials may contain different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
This information here is intended only as a general reference for further exploration, and is not a replacement for professional health advice. This content does not provide dosage information, format recommendations, toxicity levels, or possible interactions with prescription drugs. Accordingly, this information should be used only under the direct supervision of a qualified health practitioner such as a naturopathic physician.
Take extra care and check with your doctor if you have:
- Heart problems
- Blood pressure problems
- Erectile dysfunction problems
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding and children should not take horny goat weed
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.