10pcs Mini Small N35 Round Neodymium Permanent Ndfeb Super Strong Powerful Magnets
- Neodymium (chemical symbol Nd) is element 60 on the periodic table. It is a rare earth metal and forms one of the Lanthanides series. When added to Iron (Fe) and Boron (B) (chemical formula Nd14Fe21B) the resultant magnets are the strongest magnets currently available. Neodymium magnets are sometimes known as Neo, Neod or NIB magnets.
- Neodymium magnets are usually coated Nickel-Copper-Nickel plating to prevent the iron from rusting.
- Usually placed in room temperature, the maximum operating temperature is 80 ° C , and it never will demagnetization.
- Because the properties of NdFeB magnetic materials: hard, brittle, strong magnetic field, to handle with care (especially for large size and thin)
- When strong magnet itself or with other ironware absorb or separate, be careful to operate and not to impact. Otherwise, it will cause collision, damage magnet or pinch fingers.
- Shape: Disc
- Grade: N35
- Plating: Ni-Cu-Ni ( Nickel )
- Material: NdFeB
- Operating temperature: ≤80℃
- 10pcs Small Round Magnet
Пришли на следующий день после открытия спора. Больше трёх месяцев ожидания! Но пришли )))
Magnets are powerful. It’s been a month. I’m happy with the purchase.
As the description, well packed.
The parcel in Rostov-on-Don is waiting more than 2 months, one magnet cracked and delayed (
Very small, I thought they would be bigger, but the size is accurate.
Сильные (редкоземельные) магниты ! Упаковка отличная ! СПАСИБО !