Pack of 10x N35 Super Strong Neodymium Magnets Block Cuboid Rare Earth Magnet 15mm x 6mm x 3mm
- Size: approx. (L)15 x (W)6 x (H)3mm
- Material: Neodymium N35
- Operating temperature: ≤80℃
- Surface: Nickel plating
- Super strong Rare-Earth magnets – they are hard to break apart once they get stuck with each other.
- Perfect for sticking notes on fridge doors.
- It also suitable for DIY projects, such as whiteboard fixing, adsorption of various steel parts, fixing tissue box on the roof, etc
10Pcs Strong Block Cuboid Magnets 15 x 6 x 3mm
- Please allow the 0.1-0.5mm error due to the special nature of the magnet and the artificial measurement.
- If you mind this error, please buy it carefully
- Because the properties of NdFeB magnetic materials: hard, brittle, strong magnetic field, to handle with care (especially for large size and thin)
- When strong magnet itself or with other ironware absorb or separate, be careful to operate and not to impact. Otherwise, it will cause collision, damage magnet or pinch fingers.
- Make sure keep the magnets are out of reach children and pets, it is not a TOY, and small magnets will pose a choking hazard.
- Watch your fingers, as they are very strong magnets, which are difficult to pull apart and fly together quickly from far away, so it is very easy to pinch fingers between attracting poles.
- Keep the magnets far way from medical devices, electronic products, and magnetic media, as our magnets have strong magnetic fields which may affect and/or disrupt the functioning of these medical devices, electronic products, and magnetic media.
- Magnets are fragile, they can crack, chip, or shatter if allowed to slam against each other. so make sure handle with care, eye protection glasses should be worn when handling magnets, due to launching of small magnetic pieces at high speeds if shattering occurs.