(as of Oct 24,2021 21:42:30 UTC )
1,027 GRE Practice Questions, 5th Edition: GRE Prep for an Excellent Score (Graduate School Test Preparation)
Practice makes perfect—and The Princeton Review’s 1,027 GRE Practice Questions gives you everything you need to work your way to the top. Inside, you’ll find tips & strategies for tackling the GRE, tons of material to show you what to expect on the exam, and all the practice you need to get the score you want.
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 1 diagnostic test in the book to help assess your current level of preparedness
• 1 full-length practice test online to train you for test day
• 73 additional verbal, math, and essay drills (containing an addition 970+ questions)
Work Smarter, Not Harder.
• Math drills broken down by topic to provide targeted support
• Verbal drills focusing on the nuances of tough Text Completion and Sentence Equivalence
• Bonus vocabulary content online from Word Smart for the GRE to help prepare for Sentence Equivalence questions
• Techniques and approaches for every question type
From the Publisher
Publisher:Princeton Review; 5th edition (October 30, 2018)
Item Weight:2.35 pounds
Dimensions:8.34 x 1.6 x 10.79 inches
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.