- 1 Filter is included with each Mask
- Fast USA Shipping Available
Anti Dust Training Cycling Mask With Filter Half Face Carbon Mountain Bicycle Sport Road Cover
- Adjustable Elastic Strap, One Size Fit Most: Combination of ergonomics perfectly — According to human face design, has a protective surface as the face size. The section of nose has sheet fixed to prevent sliding ,The mask can be further adjusted by hand to fit the unique features of your face.
- This product is shipped randomly in color.
- Two styles for you to choose: 1. breathable material, breathable, comfortable 2. Diving cloth material, cooler and more warm
- Comfortable & Durable: The soft pads caress cheeks adding no pressure points. It also dries quickly, does not smell.
- Fully Breathable Mesh
- Healthy breathing — Active carbon filters isolate 95-percent of dust, chemicals, fumes and particulates
- Smooth breathing — Unique ventilation design, excellent permeability, double air breathing valve, air resistance is smaller, smooth breathing
- A Must Have for outdoor activity: Suitable for dust, anti-vehicle exhaust, anti-pollen allergy, PM2.5, for cycling, hiking, skiing and other outdoor activities
- 1x Biking Anti-Dust mask
- 1x Filter
What Can Be Done for Covid-19 and Virus Protection According to the World Health Organization?
- Avoiding close contact with infected people,
- Pay attention to hand hygiene, washing hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; In the absence of soap and water, using alcohol-based hand antiseptics; be sure to wash hands, especially after directly contacting sick people or their surroundings,
- Avoid unprotected contact with farm or wild animals,
- If you are infected, keeping the distance, closing the mouth and nose with a disposable tissue paper while coughing and sneezing; in cases where there is no tissue paper, using the elbow, washing the hands; avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth,
- Disinfect surfaces touched by infected people,
- Thorough cooking of animal foods such as meat and eggs
- Do not enter crowded places, if possible,
- Close the mouth and nose if it is necessary,
- and to use a medical mask if possible.
- In the event of outbreaks like the Coronavirus Covid-19, follow WHO and government guidelines to avoid contact with others who could have been infected.
- Viruses spread mainly through droplets expelled when sneezing, coughing, talking and touching. So, eyes, nose, mouth and hands are at risk. (ATM machines, doorbells, supermarket trolleys, petrol pumps, metal door handles or hand rails that have been recently touched can pass it on.)
- You will need to keep at least 2 meters (±6 ft) away from other people who may have a virus.
- Droplets containing the virus could still be in the air you are walking through. Hence, the whole mask debate. Medical professionals are setting the right example.
- Sterilize surfaces that could have been touched by infected persons.
- Viruses reproduce rapidly in the body, so try to kill them within 4 days of becoming infected, before it leaves your upper respiratory tract and replicates in your body.
- If you know what your normal pulse rate is, you will be able to see if it rises dramatically.
- Invest in a thermometer to measure your temperature and an Oximeter to measure your pulse rate and oxygen level in the blood.
- Wash your hands more regularly and more thoroughly.
- Sterilize surfaces regularly and wash bedding and clothes regularly too.
- When you kill the virus on a surface with antibacterial spray or soap allow it to dry for 4 minutes.