Which means more shutdowns and regulations are coming. Based on these reports, you may need to prepare yourself and families for extended times of quarantine coming in about one to four months.
- The World Health Organization declared 22 June to be the highest single day rise in global coronavirus cases
Reports call on governments and people to be better prepared in responding to a second wave of the coronavirus.
Dr Hans Kluge, the World Health Organisation’s top official in Europe, said it is now “time for preparation not celebration” as lockdown restrictions begin to ease.
The most reliable models in the USA are now predicting another 100,000 COVID-19-related deaths in the U.S. by Oct. 1, on top of the 116,140 we’d had as of Tuesday, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Tough measures are taking place in China to prevent the disease from spreading in the second wave. On June 11, Beijing had reported its first COVID-19 case in almost two months. Now, many Beijing communities are forced to stay at home while they await the results of their nucleic acid virus tests. No one is allowed in, or out.
Beijing has cancelled flights and shut down schools again over fears of a second wave of Covid-19 outbreak linked to another wholesale food market.
Here are some recent media reports that are talking about a growing second wave
- ‘We’re in a second wave’ of COVID-19 in Kansas City. To save lives, masks are a must
- Virus Cases Surge in US, India, But Slow in China, Korea
- US in a ‘forest fire’, not a second wave: Experts’ warning as coronavirus cases spike
- White House Adviser Navarro: Preparing for a second wave of virus – CNN
- Second Wave of Covid-19 Forces Beijing To Close Everything Again
- ‘Back to where we were’: Beijing fears second wave of coronavirus
- Asian markets swing as second wave fears offset recovery hopes
- Yopa reveals plans to help vendors prepare for Covid ‘second wave’
- Edinburgh experts warn that Scotland must prepare for a ‘second wave of coronavirus’
- Premier League braced for second wave of virus as shutdown ends
- Coronavirus: ‘Start preparing now for second wave’, says Europe’s top WHO official
How to Prepare?
This site sponsored by AIHA features expert, industry-specific guidance for both businesses and consumers to safely re-open and re-engage as they emerge from the COVID-19 quarantines.
The Time To Prepare for a Second Covid-19 Wave is Now
8 ways to prepare for a possible second wave of COVID-19
- Remain diligent about hand-washing and using sanitizer when you can’t get to soap and water.
- Continue to practice social distancing if you need to go out.
- Continue to wear a mask when you can’t social distance.
- Manage your expectations of when life will settle into a new normal.
- Stay home if you’re sick.
- Prepare physically and mentally – specifically when planning for the future. Want to plan a trip, think about paying for a refundable airfare or reservation.
- Continue to stock up on essential medications.
- Check in on loved ones – either virtually or at a distance.
Do you have a personal experience with the coronavirus you’d like to share? Or a tip on how your town or community is handling the pandemic? Please comment and tell us your story.
Waking Bare Feet, Earthing and Grounding Benefits
Shield Yourself: The Power of EMF Protection Fabric
Reflect Your Style with Mirrored Sunglasses: The Ultimate Fashion Accessory for Summer
Women Cheap Floppy Hats
Kitchen Wall Stickers
Mens Designer Trainers: Style and Functionality in One Package
Mens Designer Belts
INCREDIBLE INVENTIONS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT
+80 modern backyard garden decoration and front yard landscaping ideas
Cottage Garden Plants – 30 Plants with Romantic Charm
The Landscape Architect’s Garden Tour | 18 TIPS to CREATE your own TROPICAL
Top 100 Backyard garden Landscaping Ideas 2023 | House Patio Design Ideas |
Top 100 Home garden Landscaping Ideas 2023 | House Backyard Patio Design Ideas |
15 Emerging Technologies That Will Change Our World
country living room ideas for a perfect rustic retreat in your own home #shorts