Happy Thanksgiving to all.
- May you wake up every morning with renewed hopes and great values. We hope God blesses you with a long and cheerful life.
- We hope your Thanksgiving is filled with love and cheers.
- May stuffing is tasty, your turkey plump, your potatoes and gravy have nary a lump, and your yams be delicious. And of course, your pie should take the prize for the best Thanksgiving ever.
- May everything good be bestowed upon your life and may you have the boldness to overcome any obstacle.
- May this be a new year of greatness to you. Happy Thanksgiving Day.
- May you have a memorable Thanksgiving as I wish you happiness, joy, and many wonderful memories in this special holiday season.
- Receive these greetings with overflowing love and many blessings for long and healthy life. May this day fill your heart with renewed hope and a grateful spirit. Have an unforgettable thanksgiving.
- Our thoughts are with you at this joyous thanksgiving celebration, as we send to you warm appreciation and so much love. Have a joyous Thanksgiving.
- Receive our best wishes for a cheerful Thanksgiving. May your life be full of good health and prosperity as we celebrate Thanksgiving day.
Thanksgiving is a national holiday celebrated on various dates in the United States, Canada, Grenada, Saint Lucia, and Liberia.
It began as a day of giving thanks and sacrifice for the blessing of the harvest and of the preceding year. Similarly named festival holidays occur in Germany and Japan.
Thanksgiving is celebrated on the second Monday of October in Canada and on the fourth Thursday of November in the United States and around the same part of the year in other places. Although Thanksgiving has historical roots in religious and cultural traditions, it has long been celebrated as a secular holiday as well.