LET US HELP YOU GET STARTED SAVING $$ TODAY!
- We all enjoy watching TV as entertainment in our daily life, as do our children.
- WE HAVE A GREAT SOLUTION FOR YOU TO CONTINUE TO WATCH TV, YET NOT HAVE TO PAY ANY MONTHLY FEES FOR THAT SERVICE. IT IS FTA (FREE TO AIR) SATELLITE PROGRAMS
- I’m sure you are wondering how this is possible to not pay any monthly fee, only purchase the equipment. Well it’s true, and we have the equipment you need.
- Just purchase our FTA Stationery or Motorized system depending on your preference.
- Our Stationery system allows you to pick up ONE satellite and all the channels that are FREE on that satellite.
- Our Motorized system allows your dish to move by simply using your remote control, therefore picking up MANY satellites that broadcast FREE TV.
- You OWN the equipment once it is purchased. Either model you may choose, it’ s the same result: FREE TV. For most of us that are subscribers of cable or a Satellite provider, this can be a SAVINGS of about $100 per month.
What FTA satellite system do you recommend I should buy?
We get this question all the time and we have decided to create these few pages to help you decide. It is important to remember and consider that since FTA channels are available free of charge, there are no guarantees from Sadoun or the channel provider that these channels will be available for any period of time. Thus, you may enjoy the channels as long as it is available.
Read the Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about what FTA means.
Now, in order for us to help you choose the best solution for you, you will need to decide which channels are of interest and most important to you. Since FTA channels are available worldwide, we will limit our discussion here to channels that you can receive in North America. For most of our customers, there are two FTA systems you can buy.
A “Stationary System” or a “Motorized System”:
The system consists of a satellite receiver, a dish and an LNBF. With this system you will aim the stationary dish at one of the satellites in the sky. Since the dish is only aimed at one satellite, you will only be able to receive the FTA channels available on that satellite. Most of the time, that should be sufficient for you. For example, most of the Persian or Arabic FTA channels are available on IA5 (aka Galaxy 25) at 97W. So for these ethnic customers, those channels might be the only channels of interest to them and in this case a stationary system should be more than enough. Even if you buy a stationary system and you decide in the future to motorize the dish, you can simply add an HH motor and install it on your system.
- This system will consist of a satellite receiver, HH Motor, dish and an LNBF.
- Having a motor will allow you to rotate the dish to several satellites allowing you to receive channels from more than one source.
- This of course will give you more channels variety.
- With this system you will not be restricted to a limited number of channels from one satellite.
- This is definitely the recommended system for the American viewer.
- You will find American FTA channels spread over several satellites and a motorized system is a must in this case.
What size dish do I need?
The minimum size dish for either of the above systems should be 80cm (31″) along the width of the dish. Of course, the bigger the dish the better the signal strength and quality. You should be to install a dish up to 100cm or 39.3″ without any problems with your homeowners association in most areas in the USA Make sure that you upgrade the motor as well if you decide to upgrade your dish.
System Installation “How difficult is it to install these systems?
For the most part, installing the system yourself should not be that difficult. However, before you decide if you can do it yourself or should hire a professional help. Check the installation support page on our website for DIY instructions. You can also visit our users forums and post your inquiry there. You will find several posts that may address your inquiry.