Características del producto:
- Unlike popular cost-saving bonding done by popular companies. Bearking utilizes a detailed, time intensive process.
- Edge finishing and precision deburring process reduces the lures rough mated area to smooth surface.
- To test the integrity of the adhesion, lures are water tested, immersed into hot water exceeding 70 degrees for around 20 seconds.
- Bearking painting is accomplished manually, one step, one layer at a time.
- Nothing is missed – even Bearking eyes are three-dimensional and carry multiple color bleeds.
- The detailed eyes are attached by hand after an approved quality control inspection of the lure body.
- After an additional quality control inspection has been completed, a measured clear coat is added to protect the integrity of the paint.