Today I'm back building in Henford-on-Bagley, a world I adore, and I hope you'll enjoy this week's build :)! Also are you all excited for the upcoming game pack and world? I just can't wait it looks so cool ahah😆
Origin ID: NZOmega
~ Build Details~
– Lot Type: Rental / Residential
– Lot Size: 30×40
– Lot: 14 Nettle Lane
– World: The Bramblewoods, Henford-on-Bagley
– 3 (ish) bed, 2 bath
– Price: $141,741
Packs: (Disclaimer! I likely only used one item from a certain pack, so you can probably still download my build if you are missing some :D)
Cottage Living, Snowy Escape, Eco Lifestyle, Discover University, Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Dream Home Decorator, Realm of Magic, Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Paranormal, Tiny Living, Laundry Day, Toddler, Vintage Glamour, Backyard, Kids Room, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Blooming Rooms, Holiday Celebration
🎵 Colorful Flowers by Tokyo Music Walker
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
What's that red shelf?
– It's a CC item by pictureamoebae I use to place items at different heights more easily! You can find it here on their Tumblr~ https://pictureamoebae.tumblr.com/post/169988134879/omsp-shelf-release
How did you get the debug menu in your normal catalogue, and what's the TOOL mod?
– I use two mods by TwistedMexi to make building easier! The Better BuildBuy mod makes it so the debug and live edit objects are filterable and appear within the normal catalogue, and the TOOL mod allows you to move, rotate, and more accurately scale objects and much more. You don't need either of these mods to download my builds though! You can find both of these mods here on their website~
What reshade preset are you using?
– I use Dove 2.0 by kindlespice, and I absolutely adore this reshade! I find it works well for both gameplay and building. You can find the download here on their Tumblr~
– She also has a helpful tutorial on her youtube channel (kspice) that shows you how to set everything up and fix common bugs. It's easy to understand, even for reshade newbies like me! Check it out here~
Have a great day :D!
Subscribe to Channel:
This video by keasims was liked: 0 times
If you like this video by keasims, please support their CHANNEL by clicking on the SOURCE link below and Subscribe.
Featuring Your Videos:
By featuring your videos on our blog, your videos will receive hundreds of views daily from our website visitors, you get a backlink to your channel for followers to subscribe to your channel. This is a win/win for SEO for both of us. If you would like your videos or channel highlighted and premiered on our blog for FREE, please contact us.
However, if you no longer want us to premier your channel, and want us to remove your video and not feature your channel anymore, please contact us.
Video Post Disclaimer:
The information contained in the multimedia content (“Video Content”) or post content in general, represents the views and opinions of the original creators of such Video Content or post, and does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Sadoun.com. The mere appearance of Video Content or the post on the Site does not constitute an endorsement by Sadoun.com or its affiliates of such Video or Post Content.
The Video Content or Post has been made available for informational and educational purposes only. Sadoun.com does not make any representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, fitness, or completeness of the Video or Post Content. Sadoun.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any sites listed or linked to in any Video Content or Post.
This post and description may also contain some affiliate links, which means that the post creator may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you click on some of the product links and decide to make a purchase. This channel is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
If you find any of your copyrighted material in this post or video, please contact us, so we can resolve the issue.
All rights reserved by respective owners.