Home > Switches > Dish Network Switches > 107107 DP34
Dish Network DishPRO DP34
(Same price for New or Factory remanufactured - Whichever available)
This switch is now discontinued. We have an alternative switch which has the same features as the DP34 switch. IT is the DN34 by JVI and you can find it here:
Dish Network Switches
3 Orbital Locations, 4 Tuner Outputs DP34 Switch Features
NOTE: Will not work with DishPro Plus LNBFs. For these type of LNBFs, you will need the DPP33 or DPP44 switch.
DP34 Switch Features
- The first switch in the new DISH Pro Technology series of LNBFs and switches.
- Three inputs for use with up to three orbital locations.
- Four outputs for connections up to four tuner inputs.
- Three "trunk" connections, to "trunk" to another DP34 Switch.
- Does not require power insertion.
- Can be used indoors or outdoors.
- DishPro switches may be cascaded 3 switches deep and are DiSEqC Compatible.
- Can only be used with DISH Pro LNBFs (DISH Pro Twin LNBF for two orbital locations (110° and 119°), DISH Pro Twin LNBF with a DISH Pro Single LNBF for three orbital locations or up to three DISH Pro Single LNBFs).
- When used with a DISH Pro Twin, the LNBF operates in its default state: one port provides 110° and one port provides 119°. Either port of the DISH Pro Twin can be connected to any two LNBF ports of the DP34 Switch.
- Tuner Outputs: DISH 301 and DISH 501 have one tuner, and would use one DP34 tuner output; DISH 721 has two tuners, and would use two DP34 tuner outputs.
- Up to three DP34 Switches can be "trunked" together, for connections up to twelve tuner inputs (12 single-tuner receivers (DISH 301 or DISH 501), or a combination of single-tuner receivers and two-tuner receivers (DishPVR 721).
- There must be at least one DISH Pro receiver (or a legacy receiver with a DISH Pro Adapter) connected to the switch at all times to provide power. The receiver can be connected to any receiver port on the DP34 Switch.
- DISH Pro Installations can support up to 200' RG-6 cable lengths, from the LNBFs to the furthest receiver. DP34 Switches can be placed anywhere in the installation, but placement closer to the receivers is recommended.
- Two styles of DP34 Switches will be sold. Both switches provide identical features and functionality, but have different exterior cosmetics.
- A "legacy" receiver (non-DISH Pro receivers, released before DISH 301) can be connected to a DISH Pro DP34 Switch, when used with a DISH Pro Adapter.
We are a DISH NETWORK authorized retailer.
Check here for latest offers on Dish Network programming for new customers.
After you get and install your new receiver, call Dish Network to activate the receiver.