Digital Video Recorder Satellite Receiver
Dish Network DISHPLAYER-DVR 625
Sadoun supports USA
Commercial customers only.
Headend customers welcome!
Call us about your requirements
DISH Player-DVR 625 is an advanced dual tuner, two TV output satellite receiver and integrated digital video recorder (DVR). DISH Player-DVR 625’s dual tuners and two TV outputs provide the unique ability to record two shows simultaneously as well as allow for independent viewing of live satellite TV programming and recorded events when connected to two televisions. Remotes included.
This receiver will work great with
Dish Network / Archos
NEW Feature: Name Based Recording: Pick any show and the DVR will find all new episodes and record them regardless of any changes in program length or broadcast schedule! Click Here for more information.
- Dual satellite tuners that provide several multi-room viewing options
- Picture-In-Picture (PIP)
- Includes DISH Video-On-Demand Service that allows you to pause live TV, play, stop, fast forward, fast reverse, skip forward... more >
- 120 gigabyte hard drive
- Up to 100 hours* of 100% digital video recording
- Records Dolby® Digital™ when available.
- Up to 9-day extended Electronic Programming Guide
- Record two live programs at the same time
- Record a live program while watching another live program
- Record two live programs while watching another pre-recorded program
- Picture-In-Picture (PIP) available via future software upgrade
- Interactivity, live TV pause
- Ability to pause live TV (up to 2 hours on each tuner)
- Play, stop, fast forward (4 speeds)
- Fast reverse (4 speeds)
- Skip forward (30 seconds)
- Skip back (10 seconds)
- Set manual/auto record event timers and quick record
- Recorded events management features to play, delete or protect a recorded event
- Extended EPG (Electronic Program Guide)
- 9 days of programming stored onto the hard drive for quick and easy access to program listing information
- Enhanced Automatic and Manual Event Timers
- Programs the satellite receiver to record directly to the hard drive or automatically tune to a program at a designated time for viewing
- Dolby Digital
- Toslink optical digital output for Dolby Digital and Linear PCM digital audio
- Custom program controls
- Parental control locks
- Program information
- Themes lists
- Favorites lists
- One-touch channel return
- Picture-in-guide view
- OnDemand Weather
- Closed caption support
- Alternate audio support
- Caller ID capable
- On-Screen DISH CD song titling
- Software upgradeable via satellite
REMOTE CONTROL FEATURES:
- 2 Platinum Plus Remotes
- (1st) IR: 4-component universal, operate (via IR) up to three additional components, such as TVs and VCRs
- (2nd) UHF Pro/IR: controls satellite receiver up to 200 feet through walls and other obstructions
- DVR buttons
- Skip ahead, skip back, stop, play, pause, fast foward, fast reverse, record
- "DVR" button
- provides one-touch access to the Recorded Events Menu
- Picture-in-Picture (PIP) functions to display, move or swap the PIP image (via future upgrade)
- "TV Power" button
FRONT CONTROL FEATURES:
- Cursor Up, Down, Left, Right and SELECT for menu/EPG navigation
- "INFO" gives you instant access to program information
- "MENU" displays the Main Nenu to access key receiver functions
- "SYS INFO" displays receiver information including: receiver and smart card numbers, software version and remote address
- Indicator Lights
- "POWER" green LED light indicates receiver is on
- "RECORDING" light indicates digital recording has been initiated
- "MESSAGE" light indicates software download is in progress
- "ONLINE" light is for future use
- IR Blast/Receive
- To control the start of a VCR program recording
- Smart Card receptacle and door
REAR PANEL FEATURES:
- Two Satellite Tuner Inputs
- TV Antenna/Cable Input (F-connectors)
- Agile Modulated Output: Sends the second tuner's signal to multiple televisions using existing in-home TV cabling. Allows
- independent satellite TV viewing on two TVs at the same time.
- 2 sets RCA-Type Audio/Video Outputs
- 1 S-Video Output
- Optical Digital Output for Dolby Digital and PCM Digital Audio
- UHF Remote Antenna Input
- Phone Jack
- USB Port - for future use
DISH Player-DVRs combine the power of Digital Video Recording (DVR) technology with feature-rich satellite receivers to allow you to watch TV the way you want and when you want. DISH Player-DVR receivers feature DISH Video-On-Demand Service*, an advanced digital television recording and playback technology that lets you control how you watch television. DISH Video-On-Demand Service allows you to control the way you watch TV with these revolutionary features:
Pause live TV when the phone rings
Skip through commercials on recorded programs
Seamlessly record up to 100** hours of programming, from sitcoms to feature-length
films and even live sporting events
On-screen DVR command menus are seamlessly integrated with DISH Network's 9-day electronic program guide to make selecting and recording standard and high definition programming quick and easy.
Download Product Brochure >
Restrictions apply. See offer
Terms and Conditions for details
Receiver Purchase Agreement
We are a DISH NETWORK authorized retailer.
Check here for
latest offers on Dish Network programming for new customers.
After you get and install your new receiver, call Dish Network to activate the receiver.
*Monthly $4.98 DISH Video-On-Demand Service fee may apply.
**Recording hours vary depending on the type of programming being recorded.
Sadoun Satellite Sales
is an independent retailer of DISH Network and other satellite equipment and is
not DISH Network or EchoStar Communications Corporation. DISH Network, is a
trademark of EchoStar Communications Corporation. All other trademarks and
service marks are the property of their respective owners. Some content of this
page may be copyright by Sadoun, DISH Network, or other partners.
Prices above are for retail home
customers only (Sadoun limits 2 receivers per customer). All other
business customers do not qualify for these prices and should contact us
directly for their cost.
Return Policy NOTE:
We can only accept
Dish Network or DirecTV receivers returns if it is un-opened and
un-activated (subject to 20% restocking fee). See Return merchandise for Refund.
No refund will be issued for activated receivers.
If the new receiver you get is opened and you
believe there is a defect in it, it should be covered by
manufacturer's warranty and should be returned and replaced by
manufacturer directly. Sadoun DOES NOT ACCEPT OPEN RECEIVERS
Dish Network RA procedure (within 1 year of
Call Dish Network customer service at
1-800-333-DISH (3474) and request an RA for a defective
receiver. You may also request an advanced replacement if