Sadoun supports USA
Residential & Commercial customers only. Headend customers welcome! Call us about your requirements
ViP222K is an advanced MPEG-4 dual tuner high definition satellite receiver providing the ability to view independent programming on two televisions.
- MPEG-4/MPEG-2 technology
- Two HD/SD satellite tuners1
- Digital off-air tuner1
- Two independent TVs supported
- – TV1 HDTV or SDTV
- – TV2 SDTV
- HDTV digital audio/video output2
- USB 2.0 port3
- Ethernet port3
- dish home Interactive TV
- Parental locks
- On-screen Caller ID4
- Up to 2-day Picture-In-Guide with optional widescreen Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- Software upgradeable via satellite
- DISH Comm™ compatible3
- DISH Pro Plus compatible
- Remote controls (2)
- To receive local FREE OTA local HDTV TV channels, add optional Off Module MT2 and Off Air Antenna to your receiver above.
• View DISH Network high definition (HD) and standard definition (SD) programming; view MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 programming.
• Two satellite tuners provide user selected viewing options, including:
Single Mode: Picture-In-Picture (PIP) on any TV. In Shared View, TV2 views TV1
Dual Mode: Separate program viewing on two televisions.
• View digital off-air broadcasts on TV11.
• TV1 display resolutions: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i.
• TV2 display resolution is 480i (HD content is down-converted).
• Optional shared mono Agile modulated output sends TV1 and TV2's signals to multiple televisions via the home coaxial cable distribution5.
• DISH Comm™ Technology3 allows phone and audio data to be sent throughout a home over existing power wiring. Requires only one phone line connection among all DISH Comm-enabled receivers in a home.
• dish home Interactive TV.
• On-screen Electronic Program Guide (EPG) with instant access to up to two days of program listings and information. Includes new optional widescreen 3-hour format.
• The receiver will respond to discrete ON and OFF remote control commands.